Meet Our Team
Dr. Jordan Black, PT, DPT Owner of Tristar Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Jordan Black, PT, DPT is Owner of Tristar Physical Therapy. Jordan is a native of Morristown, TN earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 2013. He later completed his Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine in St. Augustine, Florida. Along with his educational experiences, Jordan has many clinic experiences including:
- Student Athletic Trainer for the University of Tennessee football team from 2011-2013
- Completion of manual therapy certification courses through the University of St. Augustine
- Rehabilitating professional athletes from the NFL, NBA and MMA
- Athletic Field Evaluations
- Experience with Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Certified in Dry Needling through Integrative Dry Needling
Jordan’s Vision: To treat all patients like I would my family and ensure that each patient reaches their maximum potential for the individual needs and abilities.
Morgan Black PT, DPT, ATC
Brandon Brewer PTA, Clinic Director Bean Station Clinic
Brandon is a 2006 graduate from Walter's State Community College receiving an Associate's of Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistant. He has spent his career in the outpatient setting with a special interest in the treatment of spine disorders using a variety of manual therapy techniques including joint mobilization, soft tissue release, and myofascial release. Brandon is also trained in McKenzie Method. He has extensive experience in the treatment of a variety of both orthopedic and neurological disorders.
Brandon's Vision: I ve always felt like God led me into this field and blessed me with the ability and skills to help patients recover from their injury. It is my goal each day to use those abilities to help my patients reach their goals and improve their quality of life. I feel blessed each day to do this job, and have the opportunity to have a positive impact on those in our community!
Ryan Gibson PTA
Megan Cothern PTA
Megan Moore Cothern, PTA Physical Therapist Assistant
- Personal Trainer and life style coach for over four years. Helping people meet weight loss and fitness goals through her self made business, Transform With Moore.
- Graduated from South College in 2018 with an Associate degree of Applied Science in Physical Therapist Assistance.
- Clinical background and interest in rehabilitation to restore function for patients following disease or profound injury including loss of limb, traumatic brain injury, stroke, lymphedema, multiple sclerosis, and paralysis.
- Lived abroad in France for over three years learning the language and exploring different cultures.
Megan's Vision: "My therapy philosophy begins with having a passion for health and wellness. I treat each of my patients based on their personal health goals and individualize each session in order to ensure they see maximum results."
Delia Menza PTA
Nikki Atkins Billing Manager